While TCCv5's accounting capabilities and functionality remain largely unchanged, previous users will appreciate the addition of wizards, a fresh interface, and a more intuitive organization of features. Just as TCCv5 deal and commission management features have been reorganized, so too for its accounting capabilities ( see screen shot ).
- Effort required and time spent searching, editing, and updating accounting and financial information has been greatly reduced
- Database has been modified and new reports added for a complete view of income received and its disbursement
- Making adjustments to this information is now more direct and less time consuming.
- Draw and expense accounting has been changed and is linked directly to commission disbursement
- You can now track commission income, its disbursement whether projected, invoiced, or received.
The net result of these and other improvements in TCCv5's accounting capabilities results in a comprehensive view of your firm's marketing efforts and its financial health.